Games

This is a brand new free Antiworld forum. You can use it for anything legittimate.

Re: Games

Postby Aez on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:20 pm

i play a game called work.

the realism is very well done.
Aez

Postby Necavit on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Lets see, the only games here I have played are Work and This War of Mine. I've heard of Oxenfree, apparently its quite odd... and I tend to avoid anything Dr. Who, nothing against the series, I just find it kind of odd.

Works ok, better than the alternative.

This War of Mine was quite an experience, I dont think I'd play it again, but it was quite enjoyable.

I am currently playing X-COM 2, which is ok... its more X-COM... and Rainbow Six Siege, which is awesome.

And all bets are off when Civ VI comes out, please dont disappoint...
Necavit

Postby Necavit on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:30 am

X-COM 2 has an embarrassing amount of bugs for how long its been out, and runs sluggish on my pretty decent PC. Could have used some more development time there.

I played quite a bit of Sunless Sea, ended up stopping because I was at a loss for what to do next. Very cool concept, great atmosphere, would have liked a bit more player agency.
Necavit

Postby Necavit on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Let's see...

The game is very well fleshed out for a vanilla game, much better than V was on release. The only cut I have noticed is UN, and that does kind of annoy me.

• The AI is very aggressive, they will attack early and very hard, almost all of the time. I think this was implemented to cover for overall poor AI. (I like aggressive AI, but I also like war)
• The AI is not too bright, they have trouble upgrading their units and staying relevant later in the game. They just love using warriors.
• The science is wonky, space races can happen in the 1700's
• The agenda system is heavily flawed, everyone just hates everyone, too hard to stay on their good side, without annoying everyone else.

I know this makes it sound like I hate the game, but so far its pretty brilliant. The district system is great, and all of the other announced changes (policies, workers, etc.) make for a very compelling game. Its flawed yes, but overall a blast to play so far, and I have sunk an embarrassing amount of hours into it.
Necavit

Postby Necavit on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 am

Excellent story. Mediocre combat.

The prologue builds up who your character is, and then you play that role, and its really well done.

Some didnt like the ending, but I thought it was fine.

Just be warned, its pretty short, bout 30 hours with all content, but it aims to have replay.

The combat is pretty meh. This game is for story lovers.
Necavit

Return to Antiworld Master Forum