Favorite/Least Favorite Map?

This is a brand new free Antiworld forum. You can use it for anything legittimate.

Favorite/Least Favorite Map?

Postby Lamir on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:54 am

What kinds of maps did you guys (dis)like way back when?

Desert was probably my #1 hated map, just due to how ridiculous the cave-flag area portal was combined with a dc 127 locker.

Caverns stands out to me as infamous for its short-range capping which made powerleveling ridiculous if you were able to reliably cap.

I really liked the underdark map without the gates (I think there were 3? don't remember the particular name) and also the hell-dungeon one.

Confussing walls also holds a special place in my memory due to its spelling.

Sadly I don't remember all the map names 100%. Maybe someone with better memory has a list!
Last edited by Lamir on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lamir

Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Map?

Postby Necavit on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:20 am

I loved the original Winter map, but then... I want to say Lord Ven changed it... least he kept my lovely catapult.

Always liked Desert. Really enjoyed locking the doors for awhile as my rogue and ambushing people.

I remember there was a time where the maps were just winter and desert over and over again, dont know why. There were other maps.

Special mention to Sudden Death. I loved that map.

Sewers was cool. Not too big, not too small. Solid map.

I am trying to think of a map that I hated. Never liked that new map, with the castle walls and the drawbridge. And I tolerated that hellish map, with the lava. Whatever it was called. It was changed a couple time if I remember right.
Necavit

Postby Aez on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:31 pm

This is my favorite map.

Oh wait, y'all are talkin' NWN.
Aez

Postby Lamir on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:54 am

Well, that's a beautiful map. I suppose I'll allow it. Too bad it's too late to add in Africa as a map, I guess?

Sudden Death was always...interesting. Until the ones that lasted literally forever, and then penguins suspiciously appeared.
Lamir

Postby Lamir on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:53 am

Ah yeah, forgot Frozen arena. That one was really bad...

Outdoor maps ftw. Oh yeah, not to mention spicy +2 ab druid bonus!

Then there was...The Hunt? That weird werewolf map! Kind of broken but funny memories.
Lamir

Return to Antiworld Master Forum