So, what are you doing these days?

This is a brand new free Antiworld forum. You can use it for anything legittimate.

Re: So, what are you doing these days?

Postby Necavit on Wed May 04, 2016 10:41 pm

Work mostly.

Play video games when I can.

Not at the wife and kids part yet.

Weather is getting pretty mild in Toronto. Mostly a bit about freezing everyday. We had a super mild winter for the most part.
Necavit

Postby Aez on Thu May 05, 2016 5:22 am

work work
Aez

Postby TotallyNotStallion on Sat May 28, 2016 3:12 am

Well, the wife and I recently moved into a new apartment, which is fantastic. The puppy is adorable as all hell and I'm fully convinced that his breed is attention hound. The job is menial, but it keeps us afloat and allows us to build our savings, my hours are set so I only have to work 3-4 days a week, and I'm able to work on my bachelor's without having to use student loans. I miss rugby, but the job doesn't allow room for the possibility of physical injury. I miss this place. I would play it again in a heartbeat, and with a far more mature mentality. I miss you guys.
TotallyNotStallion

Postby Lamir on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:26 am

Late to the party! Looks like lots of people busy with work! Just graduated from uni and gonna start a new job in a couple months, which is exciting. As for gaming, I've been juggling through different MMOs the past few years, although I never end up sticking with one for too long. *late hugs?*
Lamir

Postby Necavit on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Bah no ones late. This is now our thread for proving we are all still alive. Look at everyone with their adult stuff. I just started a new job too. 9 hour day, so a bit of an adjustment.

Blarg, LoL. Time you got that out of your system. Go play Rainbow Six or Overwatch. Both pretty good games. Overwatch is working for me at the moment, but that's only cause I adore Reinhardt.

Cmon, I know there are more Antiworlders out there, still browsing here once a month, chime in.
Necavit

Postby Lamir on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:06 pm

I've been reported at least 15 times already by the post interface. I'll end up in the Pigeon Box soon.
Lamir

Postby Aez on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Yeah, as Tweek said, generally all I'm up to is working on lore and such for a D&D campaign / NWN PW. I have been writing loads lately, I should get around to posting it at some point.

Like now.

I'll go post some stuff in another topic.
Aez

Postby Jantima on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:34 pm

You guys summarized it all too well! Life is finally getting in the way. But I miss the old days too.
Jantima

Postby Necavit on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Good to hear both you and Vit are still alive and going.

Always good to see an old face, see ya again next year.

Oh and good luck on the adult things, its a real bitch at times.
Necavit

Return to Antiworld Master Forum