Still alive

This is a brand new free Antiworld forum. You can use it for anything legittimate.

Still alive

Postby ILikeKillAndYou2 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:11 am

Hello, there is Goeland/Aror aka ILKAY.
I am still alive and kicking in. It was seriously the few best years of my life playing that little addiction game. Sad at the end the server was brain dead with 2-4 people in. Oh well stop by to say hello. After antiworld end up in SC2 - Hero Attack 3X (as a dev) then end up at Smite. Any of you currently playing Smite :D?
ILikeKillAndYou2

Re: Still alive

Postby Ramith on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Nice to see you are still alive. Antiworld will always invoke nostalgia for me.

I think there are a quite a few of us that still check the forum out of habit. Such as myself.

Now a days all of my gaming time goes to Rainbow Six: Siege. Think Ill try out their new MMORPG the Division.

Annnnd I may buy that new X-COM game. I've heard mixed reviews on it.
Ramith

Re: Still alive

Postby Aez on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Sup Goeeeee, gud to hear from you.

I've been mostly playing single player stuff and ancient games, which should surprise absolutely no one.

Highlighting those ancient games, I'm also back on NWN (yes, mofos still play that game) working on a new RP server project. Tweek and I took a Zombie Survival mod and have been completely rebuilding / recoding it for lols and for resume fluff. So who knows, maybe we'll be able to kick that off and steal NWN's playerbase back from Sinfar.
Aez

Return to Antiworld Master Forum